Friday, July 13, 2012

No 1

That nite I was listening to songs accompanied by Sneezies. If you do not know what is “Sneezies”, it’s a game in smart phone where we need to pop up them and let them spread the virus and let them all freed from the bubble.
While I listened to the music and play with the sneezies, my mind brought me back to the time where I’m still single. I used to spend a lot of time doing this. Lost in the song and the game. I enjoy it so much. Because I know that it’s a time for me to get focus to listen to Him.

He talked to me many times though this moment. Because that’s the most relax time that I have. I simply love this moment.

It was when I still single. So how about now? That’s the question that He asked me that nite. Am I too busy to have this moment?

I have to admit, since I attach I will spend most of the time chatting, talking with my pal, or even planning in my head. Plan on what things that we can do together, find a chance to share all my thought my feeling, my day. And it brings me to a place where I forgotten about my time with Him.

Happen that the song that I listen to is a song goes like this

Apa yang dapat memisahkanku
Dari kasihMu Tuhan.. Sahabatku
Kelaparankah.. ketelanjangankah
Tak satupun..Tak satupun..

Apa yang dapat memisahkanku
Dari kasihMu Tuhan... Sahabatku
Aniayahkah... Penderitaankah...
Tak satupun..Tak satupun..

Tiada satupun s'perti Kau Yesus
Kau sahabat yang sejati
Dalam bahaya Kau menggendongku
Engkau Yesus sahabatku

Apa yang dapat memisahkanku
Dari kasihMu Tuhan... Sahabatku
Sakit penyakit... Pencobaankah...
Tak satupun..Tak satupun..

Tiada satupun s'perti Kau Yesus
Kau sahabat yang sejati
Dalam bahaya Kau menggendongku
Engkau Yesus sahabatku


Well, I tried to digest this lyric. And I agree there is nothing that can separate us from His love. But I do withdraw myself from Him because of my substitute.

When I am single I can fell satisfy with Him alone. Now, I replace it with other. And finally I open up my heart to receive his rebuke that I put Him as a subsidiary. Its only when I feel that I need Him, when I do not have anyone else I will come to Him. But when I have someone else, I put Him aside.

Sad but true.

I am still in the middle of tune back my priority, my activity. But for this I made the decision that I need to return back to Him and learn to put Him as my No.1 in my life.

How?? Yup.. I still do not know how, but what I know right now that I need to really have a good talk with Him.

No comments: