Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Worry Free

Since last week of Dec, I wanted to write a post about worry. The message about worry is very strong in my mind. I have a lot of worry in my mind.

- worry of my parent health, business, who will accompany them
- worry of my career whether am I going to have a new job with a better environment
- worry of my future, who is my partner, will I be the only one left without a partner
- worry of my decision over certain thing, will I regret my decision
and many more.

If we want to list down all the worries that I have, I think it will take to pages of paper.

But after I think back all my worries, i have no conclusion on how to solve all the worries. it just add up my worries even worse. then a simple verse came to my mind

Mat 6:27-30

27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith?

Well, its true that I cant give any solution by worrying. And while I learn about worry, I saw a lot of people surround me who live with full of worry. They may have all material with them but they have no peace in, they cant enjoy the life that their Creator gave.

I am not saying that in life we can ignore all the things and problem that we have in our life. Worry and ignorance its different thing. 
We can still worry about anything but we ignore the problem or person related to the circumstances that we are facing. 
Lets not being worry yet ignorance in our life, but bring our petition before the Lord. He will guide us to go through our life. 

Philipians 4:6-7

6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Lets we enjoy our days in years ahead with Him. and do listen to His guidance. :) 
Do remind each other yo...

2 comments:

Dance Your Life Away said...

Ok, ur message slapped me hard. I do stuck in this worry-war. Sayur......

Yuli-Moon said...

sayur... send me ur update in email. :)